Friday, April 5, 2013

Shine on, ♥JINGLE BELLES♥, Shine on!!!

Being big fans of all things shiny, sparkly and glittery, we're still making glamorous and glitzy greetings with our lovely guest star, Lisa Hausmann! There's still plenty of time for ♥YOU♥ to join us for the "Jingle Belles are BLING-ing" prompt... and we hope you will! In the meantime, here's what we made this week:
Lisa says, "This week I wanted to try out some different sparkly effects. I based my card very loosely on a BasicGrey sketch over on their website (here) and decided to raid my glitter paper scraps for a double banner and star element. I glimmer misted a doily for the top and created a mini cluster with a couple of ready glittered, very old K&Co shapes. Some pretty pink twine was just the touch it needed tie-off the top of the card. A scattering of sequins across the page added yet more bling and finished off this sparkly card. Pink and glittery, perfectly me!"


Lauren says, "This is one of the most pared-down cards I think I've ever made in terms of only using a few products, but with those three GORGEOUS Papaya Art Holiday Glitter Stickers, a fabulous rhinestone flourish, and two coordinated-but-not-matching papers (the white one by My Mind's Eye; the tan by Studio Calico) ...not to mention an utterly awesome older Mojo Monday sketch, I felt like I had every single thing I needed! 


Stephanie's Other Card

Stephanie says, "I had to smile when I saw that Lauren and I used the same delicious Papaya Arts Glitter Stickers for our cards this week ... and very similar other elements (lots of blingy flourishes & coordinating designer papers ... mine from Basic Grey's Lucille Collection), however our cards still have a very different look ... love that.  I added an SRM Sticker sentiment & flower to finish my design."


If you need more inspiration, be sure to scroll down and check out the outlandishly lovely reader's gallery! Then c'mon back and link up your own card, we can't wait to see it!

3 comments:

Marianne said...

Love them all!

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Gorgeous DT cards,
I don't find linky
so my card is here
http://tamarinaustvarjalnica.blogspot.com/2013/04/klin-se-s-klinom-zbija.html

Anonymous said...

Such pretty Christmas cards. I really like the middle one! It's clearly Christmas without screaming it from the roof tops.