Friday, September 6, 2013

A Sketching We Will Go

We're back for another week of fun Sketch Cards ... with our lovely layout brought to us by Allison Fillo.


Here's our second take on the sketch design:



Stephanie says, "I went monochromatic with Pantone's Emerald, one of the Spring 2013 fashion colors.  I used Snowflakes & Peace Stamp from Crafter's Compaion together with some big emerald bling."



Lauren says, "In addition to having a *FABULOUS* sketch, there's nothing more fun than having new goodies to tap into when looking for inspiration, is there? I got some awesome bargains during Crafty Steals' "Christmas in July"; here I'm test-driving my new Pink Paislee diecut banner shapes and a Studio Calico Journaling card, mixed together with papers, rub-ons and twine from my stash!"

1 comment:

Marianne said...

Another week of fab inspiration. Love the new dies! Hope to upload my card this weekend. YAY!