Friday, September 20, 2013

Vintage Redux

We're having so much fun with vintage holiday style, we couldn't stop at just one card each! Be sure to scroll down to the original post to grab an image (if you need one!); to see the ♥AMAZING♥ readers' gallery; and to link up your own fabulous card! In the meantime, here's what we've made this week:


Lauren says, "If I could only have *ONE* source of vintage holiday images, I think I'd choose the stack of 1960's Christmas Ideals magazines that my uncle's mother, Georgia, lovingly saved for many years, and which he gave to me after she passed away. This pretty nature scene was actually the off-cut from an image i used a while ago, but the sweet little rabbits were just too cute to toss away. My layout is based on Sweet Sunday Sketch #173 which would be brilliant in any case, but was especially useful here, in allowing my strategically placed doily to cover a hole at the top of the image!" 

Stephanie says, "I combined true vintage (a dictionary page from 1931 on my tag) with vintage styled embellishments from K&Company (love that sled).  The layout is the September Reverse Confetti Sketch for You to Try."

No comments: