Friday, January 8, 2016

May OLD Acquaintance be Forgot ...

...or, alternatively, be mixed with some crafty new goodies and incorporated into a lovely holiday card? That's right, we're still celebrating "Something Old AND Something New" so be sure to scroll down to last Friday's post for all the details and to link up your own gorgeous cards. Meanwhile, here's what we made this week:


Lauren says, "For my something(s) new I've used three papers from Kaisercraft's gorgeous "Silver Bells" 6x6 paper pad that I received for Christmas, plus their beautiful "Merry Christmas" die that I may have treated myself to after the holiday. Everything else is old, including a bit of vintage sheet music and lace, and a couple of snowflake punches that I happily re-discovered in my stash! My layout comes from Retrosketches #196."


Stephanie says, "I had fun creating this card with my new My Favorite Things Warm & Fuzzy Die-Namics (I actually wish I had a hat & mittens like that ... not to mention some hot chocolate).  I used colors from the current Christmas Card Challenges together with an older sentiment from MFT Merry Messages."

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

Hello ladies, these are lovely cards! (not surprising at all, but I just wanted to let you know)