Thursday, November 3, 2016

Sensational Critters

We loved seeing all of your fun critter creations.  Here are a few that particularly caught our eye.

Christine Craig
from 

shared four adorable little penguins decked out in lovely pastels ... we're sure their holiday happy mail would make anyone smile.

Judy
from

shared her fantastically decked out Holiday Goose 
(see those cute jingle bells around his neck) ... 
and yes, the sentiment made us snicker.

Lyndal
from

displayed perfect paper-piecing for her holiday trio ...
and added a punny sentiment too.

4 comments:

Rosina said...

When the outcome of challenge 'sensational critters' I'll see my name on the 2nd ticket ... I think this is a mistake ??
greetings Rosina

Judy V said...

I'm glad my card caught your eye, but my name is Judy, not Rosina! LOL

Judy
Created Judt 4 U Designs

Sybrina K said...

Love these cards! Great choices!

Lyndal said...

Loved seeing all the Christmas critters @ play!!! SO happy to see mine caught your eye :)