Friday, June 2, 2017

Chestnuts Roasting on an OPEN Fire

Yep, we're still creating cards with OPEN-ings ...and bad puns. (You're welcome!!!) :) :) :)


Stephanie says, "I took a page form Lauren's playbook this week and used three different sizes of Spellbinder die cuts to create my opening, a frame, and the smallest on the inside of the card.  The cute little Gingerbread Man and sentiment are from Stampin' Up's Cookie Cutter Set with Coordinating Punch."


Lauren says, "This week I've done something I rarely do: used the same ingredients, two cards in a row. But about 15 seconds after I attached the diecut holly leaves adorning the window on last week's card, it ocurred to me that i could have used the holly dies to cut the window in the card! So I did that this time and I think it looks really cool! I popped the music paper layer up on little dots of foam tape, so that there'd be a little space between the top and bottom layers. I also used the darkest green paper I had, for maximum contrast!"

There's still plenty of time for you to wow us with your wonderful windows... scroll down to the original post for all the details!

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

Both are just wonderful!